Newest Addict...

CoralPharmD

I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Tom and I am from Wisconsin. I just moved to the area in August, the week after getting married. I am a student phamacist at Midwestern University in Downers Grove. Right now I have a 20 gallon long with about 30 lbs of LR and 3 newly acquired fish (Lawnmower blenny, small foxface, and six line wrasse). My tank has been set up for about 9 months and I really want to take the next step and put together a 75 gallon over the winter. Everyone's help is much appreciated and I will post a picture of my tank in a little while.

FishBeard

Hey there! Don't forget to document the upgrade. We all love living vicariously thru each others addictions.

CoralPharmD

View attachment 7523

View attachment 7524

View attachment 7525

So this is my tank. I have an 36W LED strip under the hood that I made for it while I still lived at home. I actually just added a UV sterilizer tonight and bunch of smaller LR pieces. It looks like there is a ton of LR in there now! Thank you for the nice welcoming. I can't wait to start a 75g build this winter (depending on time and money...and the wife...haha)!