Newest Members Club Clarity Plus 55

1fishjones

Premium member
Meet the newest members here at
Club Clarity Plus 55

First please let me introduce you to
Sir Richard (Rock N Roll) Star, even though most here don't like it, some of us occasionally do call him Ringo

Next, we have a real tough guy and he comes to us straight off the mean streets of Chicago.

I take great pleasure in introducing you to the second newest member here at CCP 55
Thomas Tonguenova AKA Slippery Tongue Tommy.
Enough said!

Lastly our third new resident. Originally from Indonesia, currently residing here in Downers Grove, (I actually met this gorgeous señorita in a most unlikely place,) Club Petco, there I said it. Please give an especially warm welcome to a favorite new member, Jill (every one here calls her Jackie) Blenny

As you see above Jill is currently under observation in the clubs quarantine suite.
As we can only imagine who or what Jill may have been in contact with during her short stay at Club Petco or even back in Indonesia the members have decided to hold her over for another week.

Moe, Larry & Curley were unavailable for comment/pictures. Rumor has these three known members of the Notorious Nassarius RC went underground after hearing Slippery Tongue Tommy was joining CCP55.

Look for future club updates right here at CR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk