Next Meetup?

TM458

Any plans for a meetup? I am very new to this and would be great to attend a meeting to start learning.

Bommie

Welcome! This yr has been kinda quiet. There hasn't been many swaps either.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

sk8elenex92

Premium member
Welcome, There is a small frag swap coming up in October and there is also a big show Aquatic Experience coming up in November. They are not CR meet ups but a lot of reefers to chat with. I am sure there will be a bunch of CR members going to it. Some one usually makes a thread about it.

trackfast

Princess Trainer
Hello and welcome to CR ! If you're looking for ideas try looking in the "Member's Reef Tank" section. There will be small nano tanks and larger 120G+ in that section. You can also start a thread with your ideas and get feedback from other members. There's usually more than just one way to do things in this hobby.

xj_matt

Premium member
Welcome, There is a small frag swap coming up in October and there is also a big show Aquatic Experience coming up in November. They are not CR meet ups but a lot of reefers to chat with. I am sure there will be a bunch of CR members going to it. Some one usually makes a thread about it.
I think it's the first week of November

Mark1313

So if I'm only looking for a few particular coral. Do I hit the Harvest one next month or hold one month after that for Aquatic Experience?
I've never been to any before, but I don't want to grab something at one and then not go to the other because I'm out of room in my tank.
Distance wise, not much difference but they're not local, if I could skip one, I just might.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

xj_matt

Premium member
So if I'm only looking for a few particular coral. Do I hit the Harvest one next month or hold one month after that for Aquatic Experience?
I've never been to any before, but I don't want to grab something at one and then not go to the other because I'm out of room in my tank.
Distance wise, not much difference but they're not local, if I could skip one, I just might.

Worth the trip too both depending on what your looking for really

Mark1313

Both was my plan, thought I'd check in case I could steer clear of one. Thanks