Nice Place

bjohanson1234

I stopped by here this afternoon. Mark spent a lot of time talking with me and getting to know my system and what he plans on doing in with the store.
The place was real clean and had a great selection of frags all the way up to full sized colonies. All of which at a good price.

Definitely recommend stopping by if you are in the area.

SkunkerX

I stopped by here this afternoon. Mark spent a lot of time talking with me and getting to know my system and what he plans on doing in with the store.
The place was real clean and had a great selection of frags all the way up to full sized colonies. All of which at a good price.

Definitely recommend stopping by if you are in the area.
This might be a stupid question but where is here?

SkunkerX

yep it was a stupid question lol just seen it at very top of page just seen nice place just had to look up a little higher to see Reef City

SkunkerX

Definitely recommend stopping by if you are in the area.[/quote]

+++++++++++1

Reef City

Thanks guys !!!!

Like most in this hobby we always have plans to go bigger/better and I'm no different...
But if it's one thing I learned in this hobby is patience.... so in time you will see even a better selection and quality of products as we grow. So stop by, see what's new here and let me know how your Reef at home is growing...

gufynutz

I agree nice place stopped by today picked up a feather duster, small pulsating Xenia frag and can't wait to see the tanks up and fish selection.

GOODLUCK

Reef City

New fish only system is up and running now... I just got an invert and fish order in.

Come on out and see what's new...

We have 10% off all food frozen/dry this whole mouth.

Also keep in mind Reef City is the best place to get corals at a reasonable price.

I'll be stopping by this weekend to take a look....I'm not buying anything!!! That's what I always say when I visit a LFS.....must.....be.....strong.