Nice weather

EyeReef

How's every enjoying the weather? Its nice now that the roads are clear, available parking, and not freezing my butt off!!!

Flash back 2 weeks ago:p

Smitty

Premium member
I think we've earned this weather since we had to put up with the last 2 weeks of snow....but, let's not get too excited...it's suppose to snow this monday also. :(

mr_z

2 weeks ago that snow and now almost all of it melted. i hope we dont get more. :-(

EyeReef

Being a California guy...this was unreal for me...but 3 days off of school and clinic was kind of nice:)

P.Olsen

I wish I could but cant take the cold long enough to grill unless its warmer out, even yesterday I was pretty uncomfortable but had a craving that just needed to be resolved

EyeReef

lol...who needs a fridge during the winter anyways...lol

more rain and snow on the way!! yikes we jinxed it

mr_z

let me just show the pics i took that horrendous blizzardy night lol.
first off id like to start with this beautiful picture of someone driving a 370z

stuck on 147th right off of cicero

cal sag road and cicero intersection where portillos is in crestwood this was about 12am.

after having so many issues in the front wheel drive honda we went back home and borrowed a jeep laredo lol.
such a lonely untraveled road these are over on 107 by the lake i think called saganashkee slough

mr_z

so we had to travel it

this ones a god one but i feel sorry for them they where trying to drive and would move forward only a bit every like 10 minutes it seemed this was on interstate 57

so after we saw this we crazily decided to get on interstate 57 and make it from 159th street to 147th st it took us 30 minutes lol.

geting off on 147th

after this we went home........it was fun thanks for looking lol.

mr_z

we first went out at 9pm-10pm had issues with the honda driving sloppily on the road so went home prepared and borrowd a jeep laredo from a friend i dont know why she trusted us with it during the storm. left home around 11:30pm and stayed out till like 3 am driving around and help a few people get unstuck so hope karma comes around if it snows like that again. :)