No appetite...

I have a powder blue that I got over the weekend that has little to no appetite and is starting to concern me... All foods I have attempted have garlic somewhere in the ingredients so that is not very enticing to him...

So far I have tried:

New Life Spectrum
Hikari seaweed extreme pellets
Ocean Nutrition Green Marine Algae
Rods Original Blend

If you have a powder blue, if you have seen one eat, if you have any suggestions/help/knowledge PLEASE HELP...Getting very concerned for my little guy...

madjoe

Premium member
Try red algae sheets or live brine had to do that with my achillies im not sure y he didnt eat the green but ate the red. My powder blue liked the red better too

The thing is, he swims around all crazy when the food gets dropped in (like all the other fish) but then he doesnt eat (unlike the other fish) so I'm totally confused... I know he knows the food is there...just wondering why he isnt chowin down with the rest of them

lunacris

try brine with spirulnia or what ever that is thats my go to for picky eaters and garlic extreme on the frozen

madjoe

Premium member
He dont recognize the food hes waiting for familiar food do u know what the store fed him

The store makes up their own mix of everything and feed to everybody...Not 100% what all is in it though. I will be calling them tomorrow though.

Does anyone think it would be a bad idea to leave an algae sheet in there over night? Just in case he may want to niblle on it?