Not so friendly

anarchy

My kole tang is beating on my scribbled rabbitfish. They are the only 2 in the 93 other than shrimp. The scribbled was added yesterday and the kole has been in there for a couple months. Just looking for some advice. I have a pair of clowns that I could throw in there to distract the tang. Or should I just remove the kole

madjoe

Premium member
Give it few days my fish do same shiet then they give up i found koles to be mean and hate new fish

fishtank44

I used acrylic sheet to device new fish for 2 weeks after device removed they just Chase new fish just couple hrs .

Siebo

Premium member
The rabbit fish can defend itself pretty easy to. The tang will learn. Should be fine.

anarchy

He was still messing with him this afternoon. They are about the same size but I noticed something on the side of the rabbit. Not sure if it a a gash or what

That was the best picture I could get of it. It's white with like a pink line through the middle

madjoe

Premium member
Fish fight club if u get rid of anything make it the kole like i said never should be first fish they territorial

jeffy

My kole tang is beating on my scribbled rabbitfish. They are the only 2 in the 93 other than shrimp. The scribbled was added yesterday and the kole has been in there for a couple months. Just looking for some advice. I have a pair of clowns that I could throw in there to distract the tang. Or should I just remove the kole
My kole an my yellow tang always beat up each other. Was like a brother an sister fight! Quite amusing!

enzo1028

Premium member
I'm going through the same thing with my Tomini and my new Flame Hawkfish. I saw a video where this guy put a mirror on his tank so the tang thinks it has someone else to bully and it will eventually get used to the other fish.

I'm watching my tank right now and both of these idiots are fighting their reflections instead of each other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anarchy

I'm going through the same thing with my Tomini and my new Flame Hawkfish. I saw a video where this guy put a mirror on his tank so the tang thinks it has someone else to bully and it will eventually get used to the other fish.

I'm watching my tank right now and both of these idiots are fighting their reflections instead of each other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hahaha that's hilarious. I may try the mirror but now they pretty much vet along with only small fights. The wounds on the rabbit are healing

bryman

Used to be fight Club between my melanurus and to tomini tang. Would always find new gashes and missing scales. Eventually they signed a truce after about 6 months and tolerate each other now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

anarchy

Used to be fight Club between my melanurus and to tomini tang. Would always find new gashes and missing scales. Eventually they signed a truce after about 6 months and tolerate each other now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
First rule of fight club is to not talk about fight club