Nuke Green/Purple Death Polys...

I'm wondering if anybody would be interested in these if I would frag them? If there is a market for polys that morph with each other. I'm going to continue to let them grow, just dont know if I should hang onto them or not...

View attachment 7451

I kinda like them...kids were calling them our disco polys...kinda funny for them to hang onto for now...

What do ya think?

Cubbies

Very nice! It looks like there's a few that morphed in the bunch. You should frag the ones the morphed out of the rest and see if they will stay. I've seen this before and unfortunately one color starts taking over until it is solid. Hopefully they will stay, I think they are awesome! If you are going to the swap I would love to take a polyp or two of the morphed ones off your hands. PM me if you are interested.

Very nice! It looks like there's a few that morphed in the bunch. You should frag the ones the morphed out of the rest and see if they will stay. I've seen this before and unfortunately one color starts taking over until it is solid. Hopefully they will stay, I think they are awesome! If you are going to the swap I would love to take a polyp or two of the morphed ones off your hands. PM me if you are interested.
Dont think I'm going to make it to the swap...wanted to but an inlaw is coming into town...plus a meeting at my house the next day.

HAHA! You forget that I live in Indiana good sir!! It would be a few hours to get there...I couldnt just drop something off and leave...so thats another hour...and then a couple hours back...plus I couldnt not spend money...so theres the eveidence in the bank account...plus whatever I got...not gonna happen captain!

mlreef

I say take as many pics as you can and come up with a super sweet designer name for them and charge a boat load a frag! LOL! Anyway they look neat!

Cubbies

They are very nice, not the first though. I have seen them before. They are very hard to come across either way so that right there alone boostes the price up :D

So I have my first frag of these guys...I put a nuke, a purple and a morph on a plug a couple weeks ago and they appear to be doing well...I really don't know what I would charge so I guess I'm open to offers? What does everyone think they would be worth?

Thanks all!

Scotts phone...