NWIMAC Frag Fest is around the corner!!!

carmelpi

Hey guys!

Just a quick heads up - the 3rd annual NWIMAC Frag Fest in Portage Indiana is coming up next weekend on October 2nd! We're only 20 minutes outside of Chicago! We have some great returning vendors and raffle prizes, as well as swag bags for the first 250 people!

2106 NWIMAC Frag Fest
October 2nd, 12-4
Woodland Park
2100 Willowcreek Rd
Portage, IN 46368

There will also be coloring pages for the kids and special raffle prizes just for them!!!

The park is right off of I-94 and I-80/90.

If you have questions you can email me at carmelpi@gmail.com.

Thanks!!!

carmelpi

We just picked up our big raffle prize for the swap tomorrow!!

24g jbj cube w/ stand, sand, salt, and a $25 gift card to the Ark Pet Shop in Merrillville, IN!!

See you tomorrow!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

labas39

I made it or there today. Only $5 to get in and I bought a milli that looks like Heaven and Hell but at a fraction of the cost, thanks Sonny!

David was there with some awesome zoas and there was a little scoly at another booth for just $40.

For me, it was worth the trip.

Thanks NWIMAC.

- - - Updated - - -

I made it out there today. Only $5 to get in and I bought a milli that looks like Heaven and Hell but at a fraction of the cost, thanks Sonny!

David was there with some awesome zoas and there was a little scoly at another booth for just $40.

For me, it was worth the trip.

Thanks NWIMAC.

Raising Reefs

Premium Sponsor
It was very nice meeting you TD. That Milli you received from me is one of my favorite Milli's. I am a firm believer that frags do not have to cost an arm and leg. It's crazy how much some frags are going for. Those that are into SPS know what pieces I am talking about. Just my opinion.

TD, Better to save it for rounds of golf. I was jealous that you were going after the swap. Im also a golfer myself.

If anyone would like to see more of what I have look for me at The Aquatic Experience November 4th to the 6th.

labas39

It was very nice meeting you TD. That Milli you received from me is one of my favorite Milli's. I am a firm believer that frags do not have to cost an arm and leg. It's crazy how much some frags are going for. Those that are into SPS know what pieces I am talking about. Just my opinion.

TD, Better to save it for rounds of golf. I was jealous that you were going after the swap. Im also a golfer myself.

If anyone would like to see more of what I have look for me at The Aquatic Experience November 4th to the 6th.
I'll vouch for the quality of the corals and that milli is killer!

Nice meeting you too! I ended up getting 27 holes in at River Pointe Country Club in Hobart.

Last edited: