Oceanrevive artic T247

youngreef

Hello reefers,
I have a question about how to set the the timer,
Just got the light today, wonder if there is an option for me to set the blue on first then the white?
Can i set it britewhite or lower?
Please help
773-383-5591
Text is perfect or here is fine,
Thank you guys
Matt

youngreef

Hii Derian,
Thanks for replied
I turned it on but i dont see its that brite,
I know it maybe need to reset ,
I haven't play with it yet, but will play with it tonight,
If you can figure it out first then you can help me out
Thanks

Darienreefs7

I'm not sure how to set up the timers but I found out how to dim it with the controller/ on the unit. Just push the knob twice for ch1 which is actinic and puch it again for ch2 which is the full spectrum and then turn the knob to adjust intensity. They are bright fixtures and plan to use these in the future

Sawdonkey

Premium member
Received mine the other day too.. maybe [MENTION=1455]Sawdonkey[/MENTION] can chime in
Setting the light is not intuitive, but once you figure it out, it's easy. I have found that it is much easier using the remote. One thing that is not ideal is that when you change the intensity of one of the channels, you have to restart the timers by just pressing the CH1 On button and then press up. It's easy, but took me a little to figure out.

One thing I do like is that the same remote works for all four of my lights. Just point it at the one you want to control.

I'm going to swap around some more LEDs whenever I get enough ambition. I plan to put four 3500K (warm white) LEDs in my blue channel so it isn't completely blue. After seeing the amazing results that Adam at Battlecorals was getting with his LEDs, I'm going to try to somewhat mimic what his spectrum (mostly blue with warm whites).

charris24

What are the overall thoughts on these lights? I saw them and am relatively interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk