One & Only

ColaAddict

I've heard good things about that, but youre already cycling your tank and used live rock/sand. You don't need to waste your money on bottled bacteria. You already have those bacteria in your tank from the rocks and sand. Just gotta wait for them to multiply. keep supplying them with food and you'll be fine.

trackfast

Princess Trainer
For $50 you could buy a few lbs of raw shrimp, throw one into your tank to start the cycle and cook the rest for dinner.

Pufferpunk

Dr Tim's can cycle your tank for fully stocking the same day. It is also wonderful for fixing a crashed system.

CoralN00b

I haven't used this exact one but with my recent crash, I did use a number of different things.

I used a live sand that was in water already. They sold it with all the life in the sand and it was all in some water in the bag. I was lucky enough to find a shipment that had just been brought in and the package date was very recent. I also found a new product at my LFS that was real ocean water. It comes in 5 gallon jugs. Used those with some product similar to prime. Everything has been great since.

Some people told me to stay away from stuff like this for an instant cycle but I didn't have a bad experience.