Only Fish Order of the Winter!

Funlad3

Final bump! I'm calling this order in today at 1:00, and then I'm running off to pick up 30+ Acro Colonies! :D

Funlad3

Fish are en route! There are some crazy lookers in this order. And then the coral I just brought in. Three teasers: The camera died on me.

These are nowhere near the nicest of the shipment. Prepare yourself.

ultimatemj

Is it just me, or is the one "photobombing" more yellow than green???

Gotta dig Big Bird! Wait, did I just name it?

Drdavis

Premium member
Ben, thanks so much for ordering the fish. They are now happy in QT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Funlad3

Yay, they look awesome! I love that picture, by the way; for those that didn't see it, the Flagfin Angel is about 4-5". The Nox is closer to 1.5". :D

Ben the fish are doing great, thanks so much for hooking up the crazy prices on them! My naoko's fairy wrasse is gorgeous! He hid the first day and half of the 2nd but by last night he was out and about. He wouldn't eat yet though but I'm sure he'll be hungry tonight. The melanarus and candy hog were at home as soon as they hit the water. All are getting along just fine. Thanks again!

Funlad3

Ben the fish are doing great, thanks so much for hooking up the crazy prices on them! My naoko's fairy wrasse is gorgeous! He hid the first day and half of the 2nd but by last night he was out and about. He wouldn't eat yet though but I'm sure he'll be hungry tonight. The melanarus and candy hog were at home as soon as they hit the water. All are getting along just fine. Thanks again!
Glad to hear! I had the naoko eating in the coral system, so as soon as he settles in, he should start to pig out!

Toss up some pictures, if you want! :D

sorry, i'm absolutely terrible at taking tank pics but this is the only one i got last night...i still haven't seen him flash his dorsal fin like i did when he was at your place...his colors are really intense, that red is really deep and the yellow really pops...i can't believe i almost bought for $200!

i'll try and take a picture of the melanurus later on tonight...he's really colorful as well, probably one of the best i've seen in terms of coloration

View attachment 7853

Last edited: