Open Water Certification Course at Got Air Scuba

tomek77pl

Hi, I am planning a trip to Aruba and Belize in the near future and I would like to get open water certified. Has anyone purchased this deal on groupon? http://www.groupon.com/deals/got-air-scuba-4
I will be doing it with 3 friends of mine and I would like to know as much info as I can. Are there any hidden fees other then the snorkel,mask and fins ? I am planing a trip in May this year and I'm wondering if the quarry ( for open water dives) will be to cold to dive? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Steve1986

Real interested in info in this also. Have seen the same ad on grupon but was wondering the same . Somewhere I read that you also need to provide your own booties

tomek77pl

Real interested in info in this also. Have seen the same ad on grupon but was wondering the same . Somewhere I read that you also need to provide your own booties

Yes you are correct, We must purchase or bring our own mask,snorkel,booties and fins. I remember groupon having more deals on certification last year, its weird how there is only one place doing it.

Last edited: