opinion needed ..

lunacris

so my prize fish i have wanted for what seems like forever is now causing drama . fish was purchased lil over a year ago , had to qt it and did it with current fish in a 40br . never noticed a issue while in qt . i reintroduced fish to a 210 and i admit minimal rock work and hiding spots. normal aggression was shown and then calmed down but now i notice has picked back up and think it may be because of my aquascape. now here is my problem and need for opinion , A do i bite the bullet and sell the fish or B should i try to rescape my tank (which i also love very much) and hope for a peaceful outcome . if i rescape i would be adding more rock and basically changing the whole look prolly a rock wall type setup :/ . whats holding me back from just doing option B is the fish is doing it in the open and not near sleeping/hiding spaces . fish causing issues is a white tail bristle tooth tang and other fish are a tenneti tang , tomini tang , 2 leopards, 2 clowns , 2 gobys , a white dash wrasse. tank is a 210 peninsula style 90%tonga branch . fish get fed 3x a day and nori fed daily . HELP please

Siebo

Premium member
I would remove the fish. There is no guarantee that rescaping will work. If you did and it did not work you would be pissed.

madjoe

Premium member
Add more sleeping room and u probably be fine if u really like the fish me id sell it lol

Milhouse

Premium member
Im no expert but wouldnt you be able to add some PVC plumbing pieces to your current tank to "test" the addition of more hiding spots?
You wouldnt be changing any scape and it would be minimal cost. Returnable even!

lunacris

Im no expert but wouldnt you be able to add some PVC plumbing pieces to your current tank to "test" the addition of more hiding spots?
You wouldnt be changing any scape and it would be minimal cost. Returnable even!
now thats thinking ! worth a shot i guess if it works i could just cover in sand later . keep them coming !thanks fellas