OT!! MP10W on fire

Lil BamBam

Premium member
Will today I was smelling something that we all fear... Electrical smell!! As I was checking everything nothing to be found.. Once I moved the MP cord I heard sparks and thing went POP on my hand which I let go as it was on fire.. After checking not sure what happen

Glad I wasn't hurt from it but I was shocked... Now I have a nice memory from it :mad:

Becareful moving cords around when inspecting..

kratos1028

Oh snaps!!! How is everything else? Glad you are okay though. I have never heard of an mp10 catching on fire. Any water go into the dry side?

Lil BamBam

Premium member
Oh snaps!!! How is everything else? Glad you are okay though. I have never heard of an mp10 catching on fire. Any water go into the dry side?
Yeah, everything else is fine and glad that my PC4 turned off.. But I did check for water and didn't see nothing..

Herbie

Banned
That should be under warranty, no? Unless it was just pulled out and wet.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Lil BamBam

Premium member
Glad u and the family r ok. Did u have ur mp10 connected into Gfci?
It was hooked up to my RKL PC4

That should be under warranty, no? Unless it was just pulled out and wet.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Good question!! I'm not sure but it wasnt wet.. Calling tomorrow to find out

Dam so much for the more u spend safer u r glad u ok
Yeah, this was wired!! Everyone ran as I was on the floor..lol! **** was so fast

Funlad3

Crap, Dre, I just realized that I called you Nate! This is what happens when I go by avatars that I don't even remember... Sorry, man!

Lil BamBam

Premium member
Glad u and the fam are ok. See this is what happens when u leave Chicago to go to az!
Tell me about it!!

Crap, Dre, I just realized that I called you Nate! This is what happens when I go by avatars that I don't even remember... Sorry, man!
Thank you Ben. I'm a little sore from lifting lumber, but I really think we should focus on Dre and his near death experience, don't you? (LOL)
lol!!