Other hobbies

98silverado

What are some members other hobbies? Mine would have to be R/C. Like to race them, fly them and just have fun. Also like guns and anything with a motor haha

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

One of my hobbies that I need to do more of is carpentry. I've been in the process of building a really nice stand for like two years now, hopefully I'll finish it this time.

98silverado

One of my hobbies that I need to do more of is carpentry. I've been in the process of building a really nice stand for like two years now, hopefully I'll finish it this time.
I want to build a new stand because I hate how low my tank is. I have to bend over all the time to look at it.

GugsJr

TeamCR
Guns, I have a 20 gauge, AR 15 and .40 hand gun, Buell 1125R and track days, fishing, snowmobiling, skiing.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

98silverado

Guns, I have a 20 gauge, AR 15 and .40 hand gun, Buell 1125R and track days, fishing, snowmobiling, skiing.

Which AR? And I love Buells! If I didn't have a Harley that's what I would have.

GugsJr

TeamCR
Which AR? And I love Buells! If I didn't have a Harley that's what I would have.

Springfield Armory Saint, once i replace the stator or starter its up for sale....lol

I want to build a new stand because I hate how low my tank is. I have to bend over all the time to look at it.

I made my temporary stand, and my nice stand, 3 get tall. This way my 60g cube is higher up so I can comfortably see everything.

madjoe

Premium member
Guns , motorcycles , fishing, working on trucks , basically fixing anything , diy things for the tank, tattoos

sk8elenex92

Premium member
Cars, skateboarding, snowboarding, computer security, networking, graffiti.
Used to also play a lotttt of paintball.

98silverado

Nice man. Must of been good. Shit gets expensive.
Shit gets way to expensive. Idk if you know the guns but I have a LV1.1, geo 3.5 and a luxe lol. Plus all the high end loaders, masks, all the good stuff. ..when I sold everything off I was so happy

sk8elenex92

Premium member
Shit gets way to expensive. Idk if you know the guns but I have a LV1.1, geo 3.5 and a luxe lol. Plus all the high end loaders, masks, all the good stuff. ..when I sold everything off I was so happy

Oh yah, you had some nice guns.
Had an ego 8 and still have my mini invert plus all the pods. Cloths. Shoes. Pants. Hoppers. Lol.
Scuba tanks with air lol. We used to play in the woods by my old house and refill our own tanks.

98silverado

Oh yah, you had some nice guns.
Had an ego 8 and still have my mini invert plus all the pods. Cloths. Shoes. Pants. Hoppers. Lol.
Scuba tanks with air lol. We used to play in the woods by my old house and refill our own tanks.
We used to do that back in the CO2 days. Fill like 20 tanks and just go burn through some paint.

We used to play at CPX until they went a little stray with things. Then we moved to Fox paintball for summer and a place in Morris for indoor. It just got to be to much and to expensive. Practice on Sundays and then events on the weekends. I had no life anymore between that and work

madjoe

Premium member
Damm.and facebook lol
Lol thats only because im still injured and cant do most my hobbies right now so i get bored as hell . 6 months almost 7 now with this stupid injury can drive a man more insane then he already was lol