Other hobbies

trackfast

Princess Trainer
I have no other hobbies ! lol I started back into this hobby when my daughter was born; I figured I'd be spending a lot of time at home. But for the sake of discussion "track fast" was a term from skydiving. THAT is an expensive hobby. You really don't want to go cheap on any equipment of course. :sparta-lol:

madjoe

Premium member
I have no other hobbies ! lol I started back into this hobby when my daughter was born; I figured I'd be spending a lot of time at home. But for the sake of discussion "track fast" was a term from skydiving. THAT is an expensive hobby. You really don't want to go cheap on any equipment of course. :sparta-lol:
So i should not buy that parachute on craigslist that says used once never opened?

DD

"Rambo"
I have more hobbies than I care to admit to lol. Unfortunately I rarely have time for them these days, but I'll list out the ones I really spent a lot of time on, followed by the ones that I spent whatever free time I have these days on.

Golf, mountain biking, photography, fishing, cigar smoking, craft beer and bourbon drinking, video games, and guns.

Lately the bulk of whatever free time I have is spent working out after work, and then doing some reloading for when I go shooting, or compete in 3 gun and USPSA. I'll probably try to fit in some more mountain biking and golf this year than I have the last few years.

Jacinta

One of my hobbies that I need to do more of is carpentry. I've been in the process of building a really nice stand for like two years now, hopefully I'll finish it this time.