Other people's private messages

Sawdonkey

Premium member
I've been getting private messages meant for other people on my phone. I get a message on my lock screen like I have a private message, then when I go to get it, nothing is there. I can read the preview from my lock screen though. For instance, I got a private message about two hours ago from Top Water about being to lazy to deal with shipping or something like that.

Has anyone else experienced this? Watch what you say about me behind my back! Ha!

jrpark22000

Premium member
I've been getting private messages meant for other people on my phone. I get a message on my lock screen like I have a private message, then when I go to get it, nothing is there. I can read the preview from my lock screen though. For instance, I got a private message about two hours ago from Top Water about being to lazy to deal with shipping or something like that.

Has anyone else experienced this? Watch what you say about me behind my back! Ha!
Crazy.
What phone os, android or ios?
Tapatalk, native web browser, or android app?

jrpark22000

Premium member
pms are not safe anymore ?? damn sawdonkey watching :spy:
it's the only report so far, but with IOS and tapatalk I can't test.

I have found an old 2014 issue within Tapatalk on their support forum showing they had the issue but since patched it. CR is running the newest patch from them and should not see the issue. If needed I'll have to completely disable tapatalk to stop the security hole.