Paid Drawings/Raffles

goat585

Administrator
I have seen in a lot of the Facebook groups paid drawings or Raffles for livestock and dry goods. It seems like they are very popular in these groups. A ticket may cost $5 to $10 per spot and only a limited number of tickets are sold. A winner is then drawn.

Is it something that the members of this community are interested in? I'd like to hear your thoughts

Cubano32

Premium member
I have seen in a lot of the Facebook groups paid drawings or Raffles for livestock and dry goods. It seems like they are very popular in these groups. A ticket may cost $5 to $10 per spot and only a limited number of tickets are sold. A winner is then drawn.

Is it something that the members of this community are interested in? I'd like to hear your thoughts
Yes very interested..I been a part of a few raffles.. and I think it's a really good idea . It's a good way to get something really good for an amazing price.

The raffle I was in was for a AI Hydra HD and the raffle was only $25 per spot i mean how could you not take a chance to win an awesome light for only $25

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

madjoe

Premium member
Sounds good to me raffles are always fun. Obviously cant get in them all and will depend if i have a use for the stuff being raffled.

Amozoc

Premium member
If so i got a new one never open up Ecotech Vortex MP10 bough 2 but needed just one

Sent from my iPhone using Thor