PAR Meter

Funlad3

Dave, if you want, you can trek across town and grab some soda ash from me; I have a gallon of it! And yeah, you're going to want to get that fixed sooner than later. Starting from an ALK level that low, you're going to want to bring it up over five days minimum to avoid damaging anything else. Let me know!

DAS212

Dave, if you want, you can trek across town and grab some soda ash from me; I have a gallon of it! And yeah, you're going to want to get that fixed sooner than later. Starting from an ALK level that low, you're going to want to bring it up over five days minimum to avoid damaging anything else. Let me know!
Thanks Ben!! I'm going to run to BTR tonight and see if they have any. If not I might have to take you up on that offer!

DAS212

Dosed 30ml of Red Sea Foundation B which brought my ALK from 5.5 to 6.5, however it raised my pH to 8.3 from 7.95. Also tested my magnesium with a Red Sea test kit and it was just about 1600. Seems kind of high especially because the test calculation sheet maxes out at 1600..... Doing some research to see if this is a result of the changing alkalinity levels. Going to do a 10g water changed tomorrow but unsure if I should wait until I stabilize levels.