Peroxide dosing

anarchy

Read about peroxide dosing on another forum trying to figure out how to get rid of my bryopsis or gha whichever I have. Looks very promising, but need some feedback.
Has anyone here tried it?
Are my inverts safe?
Harmful to the tank?

The recommended dose on that forum was 2.5ml for 40 gallons

maidia

Team CR
I did dose the whole tank (30DB and 12G) 1ml for 10 gallon..last 2 weeks all bryopsis gone for good...Tanks look clean and happy.

anarchy

I did dose the whole tank (30DB and 12G) 1ml for 10 gallon..last 2 weeks all bryopsis gone for good...Tanks look clean and happy.
Thanks. Now here's my problem. I've got the 30 db and the 27 cube connected to the 55 gallon sump. Only algae is in the 30. So do I dose for the approximate 80 gallons of actual water?

Darienreefs7

Thanks. Now here's my problem. I've got the 30 db and the 27 cube connected to the 55 gallon sump. Only algae is in the 30. So do I dose for the approximate 80 gallons of actual water?
You could cut off the return for the 30 dose the peroxide and keep the powerheads going for circulation

maidia

Team CR
Just dose 30 gallon and turn off the light for 2 days..Turn on when feed the fish then off..

anarchy

I read some where over R2R or RC, the guy said the shrimps are ok too...
My starfish is ok too
Okay so I cut the system offline yesterday and dosed 3 ml into the 30 and shut the lights off. Today do I dose another 3 ml or just leave it? Thanks for the help