Petland in Round lake Beach

Herbie

Banned
Stopped by there on my way home from aquacave will call since I heard they had SW. A great place to find cyano and red velvet if you need some. 19.99 for half dead frags! Really? I would only go back there for algae sponges or possible dry food if I was in a pinch. Too bad since it is by far the closest to my house. They also had a "True Percula" clown that was $25 but it was actually an ocellaris. :warning2:MHO anyway. . .

Rodney

Just stopped in that Petland this evening myself. The worse is when they start asking the 500 questions.

Douggie-Style

I have been there as well. Also, steer away from Pet Central in McHenry. He has a good selection of dry goods but he has had the same diseased fish for months to even a year.

Something Fishy is alright. The owner Ron will order just about anything you want but he does take his cut. IMHO stick with Midwest Coral Farms....They truly are one of the best I have been too in years!!! I even have my wife asking to come with....

Mikej714

Thats sad :( Actually the petland in Joliet is a pretty good place to go for livestock... I have purchased many fish from there with no problems, my most recent from there is a juvie french angel in which I got for $50.