Phone Booth Aquarium from the show "Tanked" on Animal Planet

gig

Looks like all the fished died, I saw that show, what a horrible design for a saltwater tank.

FlyinBryan

That was by far the worst tank build..those people proly couldnt wait for the show to air so they could off load it and recoup their losses!! Jmo..

WeePee

LOL look at all the 90 degree turns in their PVC plumbing. for something "professionally" done that is a complete joke.

and i guess maybe it doesn't matter, but the drain valve for easy water changes looks to be made of copper/brass/metallic.

gig

I cant believe people spend this much money for crap...for the amount they spent, they coulda went local, got a "real" tank, with lots of viewing and surface area doen right, for way less. My guess is they spent 11-13K+ on it, if they want to get 5-7K for the used setup.

FishBeard

Bankin? The fish store selling it probably has it on consignment just to sell that garbage for the customers. I really hope that the fish didn't die and were just removed from the tank after the owners had buyers remorse...

mlreef

I thought that all of you would get a kick out of it.

I'm pretty sure that all the fish probably died within the first 72-96 hours.

Anyway, I wish you all a great weekend!

ColaAddict

I guess that would be a great Jelly fish/sea horse tank since it's a nice tall aquarium. Otherwise, there aren't alot of fishes that just like to swim up and down.

WeePee

I guess that would be a great Jelly fish/sea horse tank since it's a nice tall aquarium. Otherwise, there aren't alot of fishes that just like to swim up and down.
seal the top and cut one of the sides into a nice euro brace. then ditch that frame and stupid fake coral phone bubbler (really? a bubbler in a saltwater tank?). and thats a decent tank.

rattyE36

seal the top and cut one of the sides into a nice euro brace. then ditch that frame and stupid fake coral phone bubbler (really? a bubbler in a saltwater tank?). and thats a decent tank.
Wouldn't that be a waste of $7K? I think the price tag goes with the one of a kind aspect.

gig

Are those bioballs?! I didn't think anyone used those anymore...
yes, I recall them saying they were using them....just awful....

I also recall them putting alot of mean little fish in there, I would guess alot fo them died as well, jsut a horrible design for a marine fish tank.