Pics of my fish collection

madjoe

Premium member
flames looking good got a few scrapes is that from me catching them or some one picking on em. nice looking tank

BlakeT

Thanks guys!
Joe, I'm not sure exactly. The borbonius was chasing them yesterday but he is ignoring them today. They are out an swimming as if they were some of the first fish in the tank. In any case, I'm sure they will recover soon. :)

madjoe

Premium member
Thanks guys!
Joe, I'm not sure exactly. The borbonius was chasing them yesterday but he is ignoring them today. They are out an swimming as if they were some of the first fish in the tank. In any case, I'm sure they will recover soon. :)

yea fews days good as new glad they doing good in u tank . my labouti loves being back in the reef hey wasnt happy in with the eels lol

poidog

Awesome Blake! I'm speechless! Love the BSJs, the whiter Choati, and of course the lennardi is looking great!

BlakeT

Thanks for the kind words everyone!
Dave- I'm just using the stock lens on my canon rebel XS. I'll have to borrow the macro lens at work some time :)
Joe, I'm glad to hear your Labouti is adjusting well, and thanks again for these guys!
Jeff, the lennardi is still pretty new (just came out of QT this week) and yes, she is awesome! Very bold fish, but not aggressive at all.
Geno, I'm very jealous of your Potter's wrasse pair that you picked up a few months back! I hope they're still doing well for you?
Eric, I'm flattered that my tank leaves you speechless! Yes, the bluespots are pretty darn awesome. I'm glad they moved to the same side of the tank. And on the whiter Choati- I chose that one when we got a bunch in because it was different and I thought it was a juvi or something but it still retained its color. Weird huh?