platinum clownfish :smile (2):

Steve1986

So I've been wanting these clownfish for a while and I finally got my way. I was at a lfs and this is what I left with .
thanks to the wife for actually letting me go with it

Cubbies

Very nice! Congrats! That's what I kind of want but still undecided. They are so unique. Nothing like them. Do you mind if I ask were you got them at?

FishBeard

Beautiful pair of clowns! I really like that distinct spot on the ones head, is there a matching spot on the other side as well?

Steve1986

Nice pair,how big are they?
They are 1 1/2" - 2"

Very nice! Congrats! That's what I kind of want but still undecided. They are so unique. Nothing like them. Do you mind if I ask were you got them at?
I bought them at Coral Reef by Harlem & Lawrance

Beautiful pair of clowns! I really like that distinct spot on the ones head, is there a matching spot on the other side as well?
Yes there is a matching spot on the other side . The lady that sold us the fish pointed it out and we also thought it looked nice

lunacris

i feed them rods and mysis they love it dont care for pellets too much they are spoiled they are prob my 3rd pair had some bad luck wit them but this pair is doing great the last pair hosted rbta it was great