Please nominate our next FEATURED TANK!

EyeReef

If you guys know a local who has an awesome reef tank please nominate their tank here to be our next featured Reef tank.

mr_z

what about nano tank of the month also :) and then just a regular tank of the month ?

mr_z

i nominate thereefers tank to bad he doesnt have pics of it up and its not done but still looks bad *** hahahah

poidog

last time i checked a nano tank is still a tank.
+1 haha

if you just want to see nano winners check out nano-reef.com

But if you want to just pull out the nanos, mine will win ;) not to gloat at all... but it is my baby... haha

Smitty

Premium member
+1 haha
But if you want to just pull out the nanos, mine will win ;) not to gloat at all... but it is my baby... haha
I don't know about that Eric... Hahaha
Mine have a long way to go, but it still turn heads. :) :becky:

jcarlilesiu

Thanks man, but I think a lot of tanks on the forum is nicer and more mature than ours

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

Cubbies

Pictures would really help or a thread with tanks to be nominated. I think I want to nominate Marks(MMreefcrazy) 120.

Tangency

Thanks man, but I think a lot of tanks on the forum is nicer and more mature than ours

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk
maybe... but... I would like to see a non 'mature' tank win a tank of the month once in awhile. I think a tank of the month can still be achieved with a simple and clean setup, meticulous husbandry, and attention to detail. It gives the newer tank owners something to aim for.

...not to mention your collection of colorful fish swimming around the cove makes your setup really fun to watch.