Please welcome Aquapros to the forum

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
Thanks guys and gals for the comments! Our prices aren't an initial promotion, we will continue to keep our very competitive prices as we expand. Thanks to everyone who sees past all the clutter and can see the potential. Our selection is expanding and we plan to grow most of our corals eventually, right now our turnaround is too large for our growout to keep up. Thanks again!

afish70

So where are you looking to expand to? Do you plan to stay in the burbs around here or moving north?
I want to go check this store out but the hours are killing me with kid and all. I am going to make it there hopefully on one of the next 2 or 3 saturdays.

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
We were supposed to have moved to Elmhurst earlier this year, but I have had my business plan and application for retail grant in review thru this city for several months. They finally called back last week, and should have things finalized this week. I will be keeping the glen ellyn location for grow out, quarantine, and back-stock and Elmhurst will be our actual retail storefront. Come check us out, its worth the trip.

Cubbies

We were supposed to have moved to Elmhurst earlier this year, but I have had my business plan and application for retail grant in review thru this city for several months. They finally called back last week, and should have things finalized this week. I will be keeping the glen ellyn location for grow out, quarantine, and back-stock and Elmhurst will be our actual retail storefront. Come check us out, its worth the trip.
I second that! It's worth the trip. Amazing prices that you will love!

Fatman

Just picked up some LR from here today that I'm super happy with, not to mention the great price on it.
Even with how small the shop was it looked great, can't wait to see what Dave can do with a store front... even if it'll be a little bit more of a drive lol.

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
Hey Mike, the FB is facebook.com/coralsandfish and we're open weekdays 12pm-7:30pm, Saturday 11am-5pm, and Sunday 11am-4pm. Thanks again guys!

mdefo25

I went to aquapros today and pick up some nice frags of sps. Thanks Dave for the great prices and the free frag!! Cant wait till you set up you sps tank along the wall.

trackfast

Princess Trainer
My Firefish went hardwood surfing a few nights ago. I got this Purple Firefish from Aquapros and I think it's a beauty. Thanks Dave.

WeePee

just picked up a nice finger leather and a good sized toadstool.
great prices and service as always!

also, if anyone is looking for a huge fish hes got a full grown red emperor snapper or for your reef a full sized yellow tang

Cubbies

Very nice! He's always a pleasure to deal with. I gotta go see him now that we talk about AP. . .

Fatman

Picked up a few different things today. As always I'm super happy with everything. Realized today that 11 out of the 13 frags in my tank have come from AP.

PufferMan

Welcome to the forum Dave! I stopped in there this past weekend, and picked up some GSP, a ricordea, and some water. I'm really glad I found your shop. Great selection, and great prices. Pretty sure I'll be stopping in there this weekend :)