Please welcome new local sponsor: Insane Coral

EyeReef

I am happy to announce that we have

to satisfy all your eye candy needs. Welcome to this amazing community

Insane Coral

Thanks for the introduction - we are definitely not new to ChicagoReefs - Dan (DB9181) and Rich (Rich130981) have partnered together to form Insane Coral LLC :)

As many of you know, we are both avid zoa collectors - Our collection now extends to nearly 150 DIFFERENT varieties of zoas! We currently have over 600 Zoa frags ready to go!

We also have some great pieces in stock including Aussie Gold Hammers, Toxic Hammers, Frogspawn, shrooms, acans, BTAs and more.

We currently have over 150 pieces (majority zoas) posted on our website and are constantly adding more as we get photos. We also have some great suppliers set up in Bali, Indonesia, Fiji, Philippines, and Australia to continue to bring in amazing pieces. What is posted on the site is just a fraction of what we have available and we invite all of you to stop by and take a look for yourself.

We invite all of CR to check out our website at: www.InsaneCoral.com

All of our pieces are far below most retail prices, but for the amazing Community here on ChicagoReefs we are extending a 4th of July discount of 15% off!

Use coupon code: "crlove" now through Sunday to receive 15% off - You can also select Local pickup at check out and we can make arrangements.

Be sure to also like us on facebook at: www.facebook.com/DBFrags (Facebook is in the process of changing our name - this is the profile we were operating under while the website was under design)

You can also subscribe to our newsletter (link at bottom of website) to stay up to date on new arrivals and promotions.

Many of you have purchased from both of us over the years and we'd love to continue supplying Chicago with amazing pieces at below-retail prices!

If there is something specific you are looking for, shoot us a message and we can work to get it in on our next order. Again, we have ~600 zoa frags ready, so if you don't see something you want on the site, let us know - chances are we have a frag ready :)

Thanks again ChicagoReefs!
~Dan & Rich

Last edited:

tinman

Amazing :congrats:

Congratulation Dan and Rich

You both are vey nice guys, wish you both success in this new venture :)

Monty06

It's about time u went public! I was having a hard time keeping my mouth shut! Best of luck to you guys. Once the new 90 is ready I know where I'm going to stock up!