Please welcome our newest sponsor Booyah's Reef

BooyahsReef

Sorry for the neglect. I'm ,what's called a " wet handed breeder". It's hard to type with wet hands. My hands are in tanks of fish all day..... Every day. As for the stock list I have o's ,snowflakes and BlackIce ready to go. I have a limited amout of Picasso ready in one month. I am presently working on a NEW clown. Documenting everything. This clown will be big. I am easy to reach by calling me at 708-715-0424. I am here everyday but monday( dilivery day). Feel free to call. I take great care of locals. Oh and one other thing....... BOOYAH !!!!!!!

FishBeard

I'm super interested in this new reveal! I almost want to reserve a pair of them and I don't even know what they are yet!

jpski25

Taking the ride up on Sunday, I will post pic's of my pickup and whatever other pics I can smuggle out without being killed!!! Mitch is a longtime Chicagoland Clown Breeding Mulletman!! I promise anyone that heads up there, will leave with hard nipples! It is that exciting! OT for life!

bennyblanco

It's some very top secret stuff! I was just there yesterday and didn't even get a peak! I'm not sure what this new morph is going to be but hot **** does he have some great looking clowns!