Plumbing a BRS mini reactor

Help!

I would like to plumb in a brs mini reactor. I currently have a mj900 or mj1200, not sure, pumping water down to my chiller and then back up into the tank. The chiller is located right underneath the tank.

Advice is very welcome, but I was thinking of plumbing the reactor between the chiller and the return.

I drew a diagram, but tapatalk not letting me upload.

I assume the hose would go from chiller to reactor and then from the reactor to a ball valve to adjust flow and then to the hose back into the tank.

Flaws in the plan? Any other ideas? Would use flexible hose vs pvc.

Anyone want to help?

Thanks in advance!

You probably won't need a ball valve with those pumps..
The BRS mini reactor does come with a little ball valve to control the flow, I'm guessing to optimize the reactor flow. In any case, would you just suggest plumbing from the reactor straight back to the tank?

thanks for looking!

ultimatemj

Main "flaw" is that you may want different flow rates in the reactor than in the chiller.

Depends what you are running in the reactor (GFO, GOC, etc)...

Main "flaw" is that you may want different flow rates in the reactor than in the chiller.

Depends what you are running in the reactor (GFO, GOC, etc)...
I was planning on a combo of gfo and carbon, replacing chemipure and purigen.

I don't know if the flow matters as much in the chiller - well, I'm sure there is some optimal flow rate to give enough time for the water to be chilled, but heck if I know what it is.

How about a T and a valve (is there a combo piece?) before the chiller diverting water to the reactor and then have a hose from the reactor back into the tank? that way I could control the flow into the reactor and hopefully there is still enough flow through the chiller.