Poll for fragClub

What type of coral would you like to see FragClub buy? (multiple answers allowed)

• SPS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LPS

• Zoa/paly

• Softies

• NPS

• Total voters

scotty

I wanna see what everyone thinks. So even if you have no interest in joining, if you were to do something like this, what type of coral would you like to see on the first 6 months?

If i have a consensus to change over to a different coral, and people are more inclined to join because of that, I will change.

scotty

If this is the route we are going to go, the vendor is going to have to change, and I'll need help finding someone. WCR is not really a dealer in zoa's, they sell only what they are growing out, so finding something at the bulk rate isn't going to happen.

those 12 that voted, are you guys all in for a zoa club?

Lil BamBam

Premium member
Whats also a big concern is the 6 months.. How about we do 3 months? Just to test and tease everyone :D 6 months is to much to agree on as many things could happen to someone..

I'm pretty sure we can get one of the sponsors to jump on this.. ASD, reefwise, HC..etc..etc...

DB9181

since it was 12 zoas and 6 SPS... maybe 4 months of zoas and 2 of SPS? idk? mix it up a bit....or just all zoas :)

BigKev23

What about 3 months of zoas and then start a new one for 3 months of SPS. I would think that would make everyone happy.

scotty

well, if it ends up going to a zoa club, we can start the first month as just a straight group buy. after that, we can persue a monthly group buy-in.

like i said we have to get a vendor now, and because we wouldn't have a vendor, the price is going togo up because we are buying at retail now. but the price of the coral isn't as high for zoas so its relative.

scotty

kev, that would make everyone happy except the vendors. that is the reason for 6month contract. the margins from giving us a colony vs. fragging it and profiting aren't there at a 3 month interval.

also I want this to be simple for me. I really don't want this to be just a monthly group buy, i want this to be a buy-in club.