Poll - what to grow

Choices

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

madjoe

Premium member
Wouldnt a grow out contest for sps be kinda hard since its not easy to cut same size pieces and not to mention sps take while to grow lol . Other then that its really the only coral i like

anarchy

Wouldnt a grow out contest for sps be kinda hard since its not easy to cut same size pieces and not to mention sps take while to grow lol . Other then that its really the only coral i like
Lol yeah sps grow outs are a little harder and take longer but for us sps guys it would be a fun competition

Sawdonkey

Premium member
Reef2reef did a growout competition where anyone could choose any acro they like. The piece had to be less and 1.5 inches or something like that. You could choose whatever you like, but your best bet at winning is to pick a fast grower in your tank. All contestants vote on a winner based on color and growth over a 3 or 4 month period.

Siebo

Premium member
Acros and just vote for a winner. Could also weight the frag before and after for the top two or three growers.

cet98

I vote for weed now that it's legal......medically speaking that is....then EVERYONE'S a winner........:hippie:

snelly98

Find a nice colony that is distressed and make it a healing grow out! One with best results for bringing the piece back

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

bretts05jeep

The voting time frame must not have been very long. I would have voted sps. The best way to do it would probably be to vote a winner. Unless you were growing it in a frag rack most people would have to remove a glued frag plug.