• No prize needed just need to have something to photograph to fit the theme

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • No Prize needed just need to have a contest to enter

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GugsJr

TeamCR
Hi fellow Reefers. I want to have the Photo of the month contest to be a regular contest. I just need regular participation, and would like to see what I can do. Feel free to vote closest to what you think and if you have anything to add please post a comment.

Thank you

Sawdonkey

Premium member
I think one of the first things that would help with participation would be to enable polls/voting in tapatalk. I almost never log in on my laptop and I’m surely not going to drag it out just to vote.

AquariumOverload

Premium Sponsor
I think one of the first things that would help with participation would be to enable polls/voting in tapatalk. I almost never log in on my laptop and I’m surely not going to drag it out just to vote.
Unfortunately Tapatalk will not support polls in our forums software. We have been complaining for a long time and they will not fix tapatalk.

GugsJr

TeamCR
No longer needed with the new update. Click go to URL actually works now

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk