Prayers

gonebad395

Keep my wife in your prayers please. Was rushed to hospital today for chest and back pain turns out they need to remove her gullblader which is happening as I type this. Not the best day smh

gonebad395

Thanks guys just crazy kids are at grandparents don't understand what's going on we were just caught by surprise.

Top Water

I had mine removed . It's amazing how they remove it with just a couple small holes. Recovery is pretty fast . It sure beats the pain leaving it in . Hope everything goes well.

xj_matt

Premium member
Hope she recovers fast from it. my mom, dad, and sister all had theirs taken out because the ruptured she will be ok buddy just take care of her. And when she says she needs to get in to the bathroom that means she needs to go. Just ask my dad lol

Venom

Premium member
I hope your wife surgery goes well. When she gets home its time to spoil mom for awhile.

100LL

Reefkeeping is a LOW priority but a GREAT distraction. Hang in there and feel blessed that you have family around to help out. Lots of helpful folks in this group. Be sure to reach out as needed...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smitty

Premium member
I'm glad to hear she's doing well.....best wishes and speedy recovery to her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk