Prazi Pro is Reef Safe!

Before i write out my experience with prazi pro, I just want to say that I am just a saltwater enthusiast and keeping reef tank is my hobby besides sport motorcycle riding and soccer,etc.
Hikari the company does not pay me to endorse their product or I am in anyway associate with them!
So my 2 oscellaris clownfish are infected with what seems like flukes! My kole tang has some cloudy spots on her fin! After researching about prazi pro in reef tank I've decided to go ahead and dose a full dose of prazi pro for 5 days with the skimmers turned off!
My tank is a SPS dominated reef with frags of acroporas, monti cap, bird nest, bird of paradise, green mille, colony of GSP, colony of pulsing pompom xenia, kenya trees, assorted mushrooms! Oh and a BTA
My clean up crew consists of a fire shrimp, snails, hermit crabs, emerald crab, anenome crab!
Tank has about 70-80lbs of live rock and 40lbs live sand!
Water parameter is ph8.1, sal 1.025, cal 460, nitrite nitrate amonia 0, temp 79-80. Its a 65 gallon reef!
CONCLUSION: after the medication has been dosed initially all corals closed up and seems aggravated! However, after 24 hours they perk up and PE return to normal! Some post said xenia and GPS might die but mine seems to be fine and even growing! The clowns r flukes free and the kole tang fins r clear of cloudy spots! I did a 25% water change today with is the 5th day of medicating and turn on the protein skimmer! The tank are cloudy with bubbles but expected to clear out tomorrow! OVERALL I WOULD USE PRAZI PRO IN MY MAIN DT AGAIN IF I HAVE TO!
Sorry for the long post! I know every tank is different but while i was researching there were alot of conflicting threads which make it very difficult to find a final conclusion! Therefore i wrote out my entire experience and what is to be expected when you dose it! Thank you for reading!

pacmann117

Risky biz. A fish trap and a dip bucket always worked for me. Prazi will def mess up your micro-fauna, all the little worms and critters in the sand bed are essential to the stability of the tank. But congrats on not nuking your tank.

I can still see pods and feather dusters still alive and well! Idk about the micro fauna but my parameters are still 0 no ammonia spike or anything at the end of medication! It killed the flukes and does the job im happy! Just simply share my experience !

fwadiver

prazi is semi reef safe, i would feed medicated food to fish, but i would try and keep any corals or other inverts from ingesting it.