Premium Members - reoccurring payment cancelation

jrpark22000

Premium member
Hi CR Premium Members,

Let me first say, I thank all the premium members for your previous support. Going forward, everyone’s existing premium membership term will be honored. With the sale of the site, all of the existing reoccurring paypal payments will be cancelled in the near future. They are not transferable. This gives a good opportunity for me to win the same support as you showed when Mike owned the site. Using the site records, I’ll work to send each member a single PM when your current term is very close to ending as a reminder of your ending term. If you still feel the site is worthy I ‘d greatly appreciate your continued support. I’ll also offer the option to renew your membership any time prior to your current renewal date. As it’s a reoccurring payment the renewal would need to be for the full $20, but I will quickly refund the prorated remainder of your current term. For example if you are 3 months into your current 1 year membership, I’d refund $15.

Please don’t misunderstand this message. With the sale, all the memberships need to be transferred quickly. This is not an attempt to elicit money from any of you.

Many people may not see this thread I’ll also send an email to the registered email address of all premium members, as you will soon see the email from paypal showing the payment was cancelled.

-Josh

jrpark22000

Premium member
Just for a little clarification, the changes have already been made in CR's paypal settings. As of now, any "Paid Subscription" will route to me correctly.