Price out my apex tank/gear/livestock?

expo703

I'm thinking about selling everything and need help pricing everything out what you guys think i can get and i'm not in a huge rush to sell and don't want to take a insane loss either.

I am not quitting the hobby but I do need to break down this tank since I will be moving next year.

Tank: 135 GAL acrylic center overflow blue background + stand + canopy + AI rail installed with 4 hydra 26's paid 1k brand new less than 1 year old for tank and stand. custom Trigger Systems emerald sump(herbie plumbing and sump is custom trigger emerald sump 45)

equipment :

Apex GOLD less than 1 year old with two eb8 and every add-on possible(leak detection, autofeeder, two wav starter kits, (yes two), apex DOS with DOS Dual Reservoir DDR,
UV
Vertex Omega 150 brand new impeller (this week) and less than 1 year old everything for everything.
BRS 6 stage rodi,
BRS dual reactor,
+ 2 mag 7 pumps
heaters eheim with controllers
Syncra Silent 5.0 Pump (1321 GPH) - Sicce,
tunze ato,
tunze aqua wind fan,
icecap fan both in canopy.
apc backup system setup so the wav pumps will run on backup power for a few hours.
two hydro power heads as backup/in sump,

I also have a QT and tons of dry goods i'm going to be selling since i'm getting out if you are interested (QT tank is 20 gal long with filter,cover,light,heater,two power heads,two thermometers, pvc pipe, salt, two big brute cans,buckets)

Fish eat like crazy:

3" Blue Tang
4-5" Blue Throat Trigger Male
3-4" Yellow Eye Kole Tang
4-5" Clown Tang
2.5" Blue Cleaner Wrasse (eats like a champ)
4" Ornate Leopard Wrasse
2.5" Two Percula Clowns
(1) 2.5-3" lyretail Anthias (Female)
(2) 2.5" Bartlett Anthias

Inverts:

Rainbow Bubble anemone ~
3" Scarlet Cleaner Shrimp
A lot of Hermit Crabs
Tons of snails
Two Sand Sifting Starfish
Live Rock ~(100lbs?)
Live Sand (~100lbs?)

Coral:

Aussi rainbow acans with ~ heads

Red chalice

Green Monti - you will have to take the whole rock

Blue Mushroom Rock with ~

What do you think package deal wise? Or individual advice on selling to get the best bang for the buck?

Thanks!

Last edited:

goatous

I have to agree with LemontReefer regarding selling used dry goods, my rule of thumb is 50% of new if your stuff is relatively new and in good shape. If you try to do better, you can end up sitting on it forever.
Livestock is where it gets to be a challenge to price... Sorry no help.

chiguy79

Expo see your other thread I have interest in a lot of this. What are dimensions of trigger 45?

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk