Pricing for zoas

trackfast

Princess Trainer
Curious on what other members thought about this:

ONE polyp each of Rastas, Alpha Omegas, Chong Bongs, Sunny Ds, and Utter Chaos. $50

Price is a little high? Really high? About right?

madjoe

Premium member
10$ a polyp is not bad and they r nice ones . People on forums r cheap they will go to the lfs and buy one for 20$ tgough lol

#theMatrix

I think its fair. Because that sounds like a nice way to grow them out. When a person has a bunch and says...theres like 87 heads on there so im asking for 200 dollars.
The point is many reefers are starting or maintaining and want the pleasure they get from growing out frags and seeing the growth in their own system.
Many dont offer polyps because its more work for the seller.

If i was into zoas id say its fair and a great way for a new reefer to try something

Mjl714

IMO, individually, $10 a polyp (for the ones you're referring to) is good, but for all five maybe I'd knock 10% off. However, I do respect the additional effort involved in polyp work.

gonebad395

Ok the beer last night made me read the op comment wrong lmao I thought it was 50 per polyp so I said it was high. Now that I reread it sober that's a hell of a deal.

jrwoltman

You already know my thoughts on the matter, LOL... However, my opinion doesn't even count for one cent, let alone two... ;-)

Spartanman22

I used to be very into high end LE zoas/palys. I honestly think that's a great deal. The Alpha Omegas are fairly common and not worth much IMO, and the Sunny D's are pretty widespread at this point too, but regardless $50 for five "LE" zoas ain't bad! My only suggestion is to stay away from one polyp frags unless they are fully healed, and even then I'd personally stay away. I've not had great success with single polyp zoa/paly frags. I prefer to start with 2-3 and IMO the success rate is much better, but that's just my personal experiences.