Pricing ?

nyckeeandnate6

I am not sure where to post this. As of now, I have yet to sell any corals. I am having a hard time figuring out how much I should list certain things as. I have a colony that I think I may sell because I just don't like them. What would you guys price these as?

Stonefish13

Pricing is tricky because it all depends on what someone will pay and not so much on what you think it's worth. For instance that colony of zoas won't bring the price it would at a lfs would because everything is usually cheaper coming from other hobbyists so basically you have to determine what price you want to start at or what you think it's worth and see if anyone buys it or offers you something reasonable for it. Good luck.

trackfast

Princess Trainer
Also, the more common corals are sometimes just given away or traded rather than sold. You could also try negotiating with the LFS to get store credit.

jcarlilesiu

Thats a nice big colony and looks healthy, but also are pretty common.

I think that 25 for a colony that size would be a pretty fair offering price.

noduh

wow thats wierd dont you sell your stuff on craigslist? or is that someone else with the same pics and town?

Pufferpunk

Yes, I do. I'm not putting therm down at all. It's just that when I was a newbie, any coral excited me & I bought it. After you are around longer, you see the better stuff & turn down the brown/green stuff.

Tuan

I want buy it

I am not sure where to post this. As of now, I have yet to sell any corals. I am having a hard time figuring out how much I should list certain things as. I have a colony that I think I may sell because I just don't like them. What would you guys price these as?
Yes I want to buy this. I nee some coral for my new tank.