Problems logging in?

Cubbies

Anybody else having problems logging in? I have to log in like 5 times in order to be able to log in/post/or see anything. . . . I'm Geno BTW! New on CR. Cubbies on here and RC. Looks good around here. Looking forward to CR as soon as I get to log in I guess. . . :D

jcarlilesiu

Welcome to CR. Not having any problems logging on. What size tank and what stock do you have?

Sent on tapatalk for Android

Twitch

Hey pimpin glad to see you here. there is a glitch on the site i noticed when you log in it actually logs you in but doesnt show it just do it from the home page and it wont show logged in until you make it to the forums at least thats what happens on mine.

Cubbies

Thank you guys for the warm welcome! :biggrin1: Yea I think you're right Tom, there is a bit of a glitch at log in. @ Scarlett, no my caps were not on on :lol (2): @JC and everyone, I have a 30L mostly softies and lps, and rbta, pair of clowns(female is orange and the male is black), purple firefish, flametail blenny, and a yellowtail damsel( I just had to keep him). Also have a 29BC all Lps with a gbta in it. I have a pair of clowns, which the female seems to be a Dr. Sanjays Photon and is at about 4"(this pair is for sale if anyone is interested, just looking to get back what I paid for them). I'll post up some pictures later on tonight. My lights are off at the moment.

Greg

I can never log in unless I click the checkbox to always stay logged in. Then it logs in successfully every time.

EyeReef

sorry for the problem guys..Ill try to get it figured out asap
but doing what Greg suggested works for now