Project Erebor

yman182

I am debating on going full Zeo for this tank instead of the BioPellets/GFO combo I am using now. The daily dosing doesn't bother me since I kind of do that now with some red sea products. Has anyone had any good success with switching a tank over from none-zeo to Zeo without losing corals in the process??

yman182

Well, I made the plunge today. BRS had 25%-40% off Zeo products so I got a bunch and a reactor. Pretty excited.

yman182

On a sadder note...my blue spot jawfish decided to go carpet surfing....my fault I forgot to put the top on one night. Poor bugger

Spartanman22

Hey how is that bluespot puffer doing in your reef? I've been considering a small puffer in my 30 gallon SPS tank but wasn't sure how he'd do with coral.

madjoe

Premium member
Hey how is that bluespot puffer doing in your reef? I've been considering a small puffer in my 30 gallon SPS tank but wasn't sure how he'd do with coral.
I had a blue spot he liked to nip the tips . But the hawaiian white spot didnt bother a thing in my reef had her for long time the only issue is she glued her mouth shut a few times thought super glue on my frags was food i saved her few times but last time she ended up loseing her teeth with the glue and just couldnt eat right poor thing. Will get another definitly fun haveing a puffer in the reef

Spartanman22

Ok thanks for the info. aquapros had a whitespot puffer not too long ago and was looking at it but didn't know if it'd terrorize my coral