Project Valinor

Mjl714

Thank goodness for RODI systems. I‘m used the Lake Michigan water, tds about 150-165.

yman182

That is what I had at my condo. With my RO unit putting out only around 12tds and then the degasser, the DI is lasting me a while. A lot of steps needed to get to that point, but you do what you gotta do!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sawdonkey

Premium member
Working on my controller board mounting. Thoughts on the layout?

on the top shelf of the left one will be the dos for the AWC. On the right shelf I plan to put the trident and possibly the kaemor for the calcium reactor.

Nice work! Some day....I will do a new build with organization in mind. I recently tried to clean up my wires and I think I made things worse.

yman182

Good progress last night and tonight.

Last night I got my lights all wired up. Still waiting for some cable organizers to arrive, but they are all connected to the apex now. The Radions just for power and the reefbrites are controlled by a VDM module.

Today I started hanging all the controller equipment. My wife helped me make labels using her Cricut! Still needs some cable management, but it is coming along.

Also, big step today. I added Dr. Tim’s one and only. The Cycle begins!

yman182

It’s been a while, but big news!! The permanent sump is done and should have it next week!

also arriving will be the CaRX and cryptic reactor.

Major picture heavy update coming after the sump is installed.

Mjl714

It’s been a while, but big news!! The permanent sump is done and should have it next week!

also arriving will be the CaRX and cryptic reactor.

Major picture heavy update coming after the sump is installed.

Oh, that equipment looks beautiful!