proud to be a member

Prov3:5-6

hello everyone I'm very proud to be a member of this chicago forum. I have been keeping fw for about 2 years successfully now. I have just taken the plunge into sw and im loving every minute of it....except the money part :a15: but any ways I started with a small 10 gallon fowlr. I now have the bug and an working on Upgrading to a nice 30 long. I wiil be srarting a build thread so feel free to follow along and give any and all advice!!! O im also from orland park in case anyone was wondering.

anicemess

Welcome, you are probably going to dump fresh water when you see how beautiful corals are. I'm down by Midway and habitually go to Orland for good restaurants. Look forward to meeting you sometime!!! We'll have to carpool to MCF!

Thank you for all the warm welcomes!! Very friendly community here!! Anicemess we are stones throw away. I look forward to meeting you as well. I will be forced to keep my 90 gal fresh because the fiance looooves the swordtails and angels. But that doesn't mean I can't buy another tank :lol:

If you bought mine, my life would almost be there too.
+1 My fiance would shoot me, lol. I'm getting the stink eye now that i'm building my 30 gal. The 90 was ok but now she thinks it is getting obsessive. lol If it wasnt for her I'd be bankrupt and surrounded by tanks.

RedDevil.258

Sterilizer

Have a coralife uv sterilizer. Ive heard mixed reviews...should i use it in my set up?
It's ok. Its a decent UV but it has many limitations. Bulb wattage, contact time, and restricted flow. I used an old unit as part of my QT tank since it was a small.

Welcome to CR! I like the motto!!