Pure Water Club

1fishjones

Premium member
Anyone here ever use one of their systems or if there's somewhere else I can find these cartridges. I bought this from them when I was starting out a little over a year ago & now I can't even get a hold of them. They don't list a phone number and haven't answered my emails. I'd like to ask them what all I may need and get it ordered. My TDS is at 13 so I added some Clor Am-X I had from Aquatic experience before mixing the water. I should be ok for a couple of weeks now, in the meantime I'm looking for another source for cartridges and thought maybe someone here might know one. If I can't find them I'll guess I'll have to buy another system. If I only knew then what I know now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tzurek

Unfortunately I had the same issue with them with what looks to be the same unit. Never got back to me. Still haven't changed the cartridges.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

1fishjones

Premium member
Ok thanks Tomasz, I really appreciate your letting me know, now I can start looking for other options.
Hopefully others will see this and stay away from pure water club.

Rcunning8

Premium member
I have one of these systems and just upgraded cause the tds doesn't remain 0 long for these units. They do sell replacement filters for this unit on their website but they end up costing only ten dollars cheaper than just buying a completely new unit. I would recommend just buying a completely new unit since its probably not worth the ten dollars to take the thing apart or upgrading to a better ro/di system

Mjl714

1Fish, that's a bummer. I hate poor customer service. Thanks for letting us know who to stay away from.

Last edited:

1fishjones

Premium member
Thanks everyone, decided to start looking for a new unit. Any and all suggestions are welcomed.

Buckeye Hydro

We have inline sediment and carbon filters like those used on your system, and inline housings that can be used for DI resin but.....

It's really a misapplication of those filters if you try to use them as shown in your picture above. That's not what they are intended for. Sounds like you are on the right track looking for a new system.

Russ

1fishjones

Premium member
Thank you both, hopefully I'll be picking up q new unit in the next few weeks.