Purple Tangs - $79.99

Best Fish

As promised .... a sale to entice you to make the drive. I have 12 of these beautiful Purple Tangs available and will hold them through this weekend only. (7/14) Just email me at best-fish@earthlink.net and I will respond with a confirmation. Limit 1 per customer. All about 3" and look great. This price is strictly for you Illinois customers, I am not offering this locally.

Further I received another shipment of maricultered acros today... and will also be on sale through this weekend while they last. All 40% off! These are some cell phone photos just after they were put in tanks earlier today. Prices will range from $20 -$40 after discounts. View attachment 16655View attachment 16656View attachment 16657

Hope you can make the trip up, very easy drive. Pick up some salt while you are here. 200gal Boxes of Reef Crystals or Kent Marine - $40, 200 gal Box of Coral Life - $36. These salt prices are also just for you Illinois customers so just show your ID when checking out. (Good while supply lasts through the 14th) Limit 2 cases per customer.

Appreciate you thinking of us!! Here is a link to our instock list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0As4VzfKdXgQCdHVvS0MtMGF1MktibVFEa2NFZDJFOXc&authkey=CPr0p60I&hl=en&authkey=CPr0p60I#gid=0

Brian --- "Best Fish" Milwaukee