Qt rental?

The reefer

Just wanted to ask. Does anyone in the city have a qt system and wouldn't mind qting 2 small fish for me. I will pay for the time for qt per fish. Just a regular red firefish and Small goby or mayb a royal gramma. I hear they can b peaceful and semi aggressive. So not sure

Let me know.
Thanks

The reefer

Yea that's kinda far. Thanks though.

Also want to add that if for whatever reason the fish don't make the treatment ur not accountable for them. I know qt's can b harsh on some fish.

trackfast

Princess Trainer
Jaime, are you just looking for an observation yank for the fish? They don't show signs of any disease or sickness? I might be able to help you if you just need them held for a while.

The reefer

Jaime, are you just looking for an observation yank for the fish? They don't show signs of any disease or sickness? I might be able to help you if you just need them held for a while.
The reason I want to fully qt the fish is cuz so far the 3 fish I have now have gone thru a full qt of copper. They are very healthy. I had a bad experience buying a fish from a forum member a while ago that he stated was ick free but after 1-2 weeks that I put it in the tank, it spread ick and killed all my fish. I know there is a lot of ppl that don't qt there fish. That's brave of you guys. But after I had all my favorite fish die one by one, I don't think I'll ever add a fish that isn't qt'd.

It's just my bad experience, which is y I'm willing to pay for it to b done.

Thanks victor. I would like them to go they the whole qt process.

1mg

Just get a big sterlight container and do the qt. I think u will be hard pressed to find someone that will take responsibility if the fish were to die.

The reefer

I don't have room for another tank. That's y I would pay plus they wouldn't b liable if the fish die. I know the risks of qting with copper