r33fswagg3r's ohhhhh man frag tank!

r33fswagg3r

Premium member
Finally received the sump today, my own custom design, she's a beauty and a big, big, big, thank you to Zero Edge for letting me do what I do and helping my custom designs become a reality. More reefers need to support their local reef fabrication shops. I will post pictures of it later today.

r33fswagg3r

Premium member
Here is my custom r33fswagg3r designed sump. Dual refugium, floating skimmer box, 4" sock just for water change days, adjustable weir on the skimmer box, adjustable weir on the return chamber. Pump will be run externally so there is a 1" bulkhead on the right return chamber with foam block to keep macro algae out of the display. Dual 1/2" bulkheads also drilled in the return chamber for biopellet reactor or gfo/carbon reactor should anything ever change. Light mount and cord pass thru cutouts in top eurobrace. Triple 1" bulkheads for beananimal overflow. Each refugium is 12"x19", floating skimmer box is 12"x12", and overall sump is 42" x 20" x 16"H.

View attachment 11309

r33fswagg3r

Premium member
where will you be installing ATO float switch/probe and reservoir?
I use the Autoaqua Smart ATO and that will go on the clear front right return section. With the alcove the tank will be set into I have the benefit of having space behind the stand and I'm going to have an ATO reservoir built that will be the same length of the stand but about 12-18" tall.