Radion G2 temporary Price Drop

altobelli10

My Girlfriend bought Radion light from you and now we found out that it is G2; I was with her and I do remember we were not told it was G2 . this was few months back; I was just happy that she was getting me the light and now I see if I want to upgrade to G3 Pro its going to cost me about 250 which makes it more if you sold us the right one.....I'm very disappointed with the technics to just make a buck.

MMreef

Before accusing him of bad sales practice, did your girlfriend asked for G3 Pro model?

Siebo

Premium member
My Girlfriend bought Radion light from you and now we found out that it is G2; I was with her and I do remember we were not told it was G2 . this was few months back; I was just happy that she was getting me the light and now I see if I want to upgrade to G3 Pro its going to cost me about 250 which makes it more if you sold us the right one.....I'm very disappointed with the technics to just make a buck.
Have you contacted the store before posting this? It is pretty clear that neither one of you really knew what you were buying or you would have clarified that before making a high dollar purchase. This just sounds like sour grapes because they put it on sale.

altobelli10

I knew about Radion Lights; I just wish we were told that it was G2 or we would put out the extra money to get the G3.....that was not the only thing I got wrong from him....last time I go there......I already ordered the upgrade just to avoid conflict with him.

altobelli10

One thing about salesmanship is to inform a customer when buying something which he or she does not have knowledge about then it's up to the customer to make a decision and not the seller.....I'm not accusing anyone of anything I'm just stating the facts.

jayjerk

Premium member
Still sounds like u didn't do yourself justice as a consumer to research what you were getting before hand. I would never make that purchase without knowing everything about the product before I drop that kind of coin. Any hoot...enjoy your new ug

DanSreef

Premium member
I guess I am confused here. Glenn and AA are good people and have not steered me wrong in the years I have been going there. That said, buyers need to go into a purchase with some understanding of what they are purchasing.

Alto you joined CR in 2011 and in the time since you have posted a total of 8 times.....4 of which were today. Kind of seems suspect to me. When did your girlfriend buy the Gen2's? Was it a recent purchase or back a year ago when AA had the special....and Gen3's weren't even shipping. Did you review the packaging and the model number before you opened the package and install the light? I would like to see more detail about your issue. Why are you now bringing this issue to our board and slamming a trusted LFS. You say you are "not accusing anyone just stating the facts" I call BS here.

The moderators should review this thread and treat it accordingly. Alto If you have a beef with someone....I suggest you line your facts up and deal one on one with the other party and not flame them on a board.