Radion users help needed

Arthur

So I bought new XR 15 pro for my 20 gal. Nano mostly SPS. Can you guys help me with schedule? Not sure if that will work. From Noon to 2 pm ramp up then peak from 2pm to 6 pm then down and shut off at 10 pm. All my Brightness is at 100% but intensity at peak 50%. I got light up high for now around 15". Is all that ok? Also I got a problem, what I did wrong that I can't turn Moonlights? They stay at 0% even when I try go to 1%. I know itsa lot of to ask but please look at my setings and help me. Thank's

conchman

Premium member
I only run peak for about 3 hours. I will try and post my schedule before work tomorrow. I ramp up blue/purple add white around 35%, then peak whites at 75%, but with an overall of only 45%. This is what I ran on my fusion 20. SCA I am running same program, just increased overall to 55% and holding for now...stuff growing like weeds with very little roids, maybe once week. So I think every one is happy, montis, Shrooms, etc...

Arthur

Ok. Don't know what's going on. Still can't post pics. I heard whites are bsd for algea and should be run at no more then 40%? Still can't get Moonlights to work. I will work on those pics tho...

Amozoc

Premium member
Ok. Don't know what's going on. Still can't post pics. I heard whites are bsd for algea and should be run at no more then 40%? Still can't get Moonlights to work. I will work on those pics tho...
And do not forget Red and green number one algae growers

Sent from my iPhone using Thor