Random Ads on the site...

poidog

Can I recommend that you remove these random AdChoice ads from the site.

They are making the site distracting and very tacky.

Isn't the site bringing in enough money between vendor and member sponsors?

IF you want ads on the site how about you have them on there for non-logged in people. Once you log in they go away.

EyeReef

I have big and exciting plans for the site and this is one of the ways to raise money to help make it happen. The site is still free, Im sure even you Eric can learn to ignore it. Thanks for the recommendation.

saltymike

I never even noticed the ads on the site but now that it's been brought up I will always see them. Thanks. LOL

EyeReef

I never even noticed the ads on the site but now that it's been brought up I will always see them. Thanks. LOL
It's new Mike so that's probably why. I tried to make it blend into the site as much as possible. give a few days and you should even notice it :)

EyeReef

Yeah i noticed those too wonder what the future plans are too?
Plans for 2012: I will be upgrading the server and software. I will be working with a webdesigner to give CR a whole new contemporary and cleaner look. Bigger and better giveaways. Frag swap :)

saltymike

I don't mind it. As long as we don't have to sit through 30 second ads before we can access the site.

Herbie

Banned
Plans for 2012: I will be upgrading the server and software. I will be working with a webdesigner to give CR a whole new contemporary and cleaner look. Bigger and better giveaways. Frag swap :)
I'd sure rather have a few ads than 30 seconds of latency when trying to click on a thread and who doesn't love bigger and better giveaways? Besides, I just learned that "the NASCAR Sprint Cup Starts at Chicagoland Speedway and that tickets are now available". I didn't even know NASCAR happened as far north as Illinois:bowl:

poidog

Little hard to ignore when it's bam right in front of your face. Blend in.... hardly.

oh, and the site already could of had a frag swap, ad free. But you already know that.

Mikej714

I was going to ask about the ads last night but didnt. I found them very annoying at 1st but I'm used to it already I guess. Ads are all over the internet so its nothing that we arent all used to seeing anyways.

moomoofish

seriously?? this thread is ridiculous. it's not a big deal...just scrolll down, boom. ads are out of your sight.

Halcon

Given that some of us provided support financial, I would prefer not to see the ads.

Sent from my PI39100 using Board Express

SkunkerX

I have never see any ads on this site and since this post started I've been looking??????maybe I'm just blind

Lil BamBam

Premium member
I use Tapatalk and don't see these ads.. Don't really care!! If this is a way for me not to pay out of my wallet to support upgrades or maintenance.. Rock on with the ads :thumbup::thumbup:

Someone has to pay bills to support CR.. Nothing is FREE in this world ;)

BADGUS

I'm in for a frag swap,after MACI cause i'll be super busy setting up and whatnot this coming weekend.Let me know if you need assistance mike.